Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2007

2008. Resolutions. Resolutions.

2008, is coming soon. What are your resolutions next year? I have some. I got into trouble because of a few reasons this year. So next year I would like to change myself.

My first resolution is not put off things. Whenever I have something to do, I would say "Wait la" or "Later la". It really made my mother mad, because soon after that, I would forget what I was supposed to do, and get scolded and spoil the mood for everyone. Therefore, I must learn not to procrastinate.

My second resolution, is to think before I speak. Maybe this was the reason I lost some friends. I must learn to think before I talk although I seldom talk. I always regret what I say soon after. But I can't control it now. It's become a habit. I must resolve to complain less about others and not criticize others and praise them instead. This includes not talking to other people's secrets.

I think I wasted a lot of money this year on handphones. I think I wasted a lot on sms"ing". I need to spend my money prudently. I would have saved a lot if I had not wasted it on telephone cards.

I think my fourth resolution would be, being able to speak up. I want to be heard. I constantly find myself being quiet and shy. I want to be more talkative. Not that being too talkative is good. But i'm too quiet.This resolution is hard, but I'll try.

Next year, with these resolutions, I sure hope to have a better and happier year for me.

No comments: