Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2007

2nd day in Sitiawan...

Woke up at around 11... (so I slept like a pig... :P) Got up and went straight for lunch.... In Sitiawan, lunch is different in the sense that they have it earlier (my opinion). Since I always have lunch at about 3, about 12 or close to 1, is quite early....but my grandparents and parents seemed hungry....my lil cousin from KL was staying with our grandparents. So, he came along too. He gets along really fine with my lil sis.
My cute cousin with my sister... at a restaurant having lunch... (waiting for food)...
Well, what i had...
The famous ko ru - fish stomach... (which i don't really like, cause it has a funny taste)
Next dish... (a mouth watering dish)
Fried fish with yam... (the fried fish is nice but the yam is NOT!!!, hahax.... i never did like yam..)
hrm... this dish is ok, tofu with broccoli... (it was attacked before i got a change to snap it...)
and other dishes.... (was to lazy to snap.... because too hungry.... didn't eat breakfast ma... hahax). One of the dishes was fish (steamed), it was really nice. Because firstly, there was no fish smell and the meat was nice and soft. And most importantly because it had little bones....

Soon it was time to go home... (awwwww.........) hahax... Before going home, I had nothing to do, so i took a few pictures of my grandmother's mango trees. The tree was bearing fruit (even though it was not the season for mangoes).
Look how nice the mangoes are... (not quite ripe yet, but my grandmother gave me a box full of mangoes which are juicy and sweet).

On the way back, it was so boring in the car (it was a 3.5 hour ride, one could get bored to death).
LOOK! A star burst on my way home (o.o) haha...

A sign board up along the highway...
Telus - Truth
(thought it meant transparent??)
Jujur - Honour
(could it mean honest???)
Ikhlas - Respect???
(maybe sincerity???)
And this is an advertisement of a bank: Al-Rajhi Bank o.o
(Anyway, BM has never been my strongest subject...so maybe I am wrong)



Saw this car in AutoCity on the way back from Sitiawan... Isn't it just nice? Wish I could have it... (haiz...)..someday.....
Stopped from dinner at Subway.... enjoyed my meal.... (wish it wasn't so expensive and there was a branch in Alor Star. Alor Star is a city and it still doesn't have these kind of outlets....)








I wan it again........ I WAN!!!!
haiz...

That's all for now....