Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Mediterranean Journey @ Agua, Penang... :)

Prepare yourself for something REALLY different when you step into this restaurant, located at Straits Quays, E&O Marina, Penang. :)
One thing which stands out from Mediterranean food and local food is the taste, it needs some getting use to. Mediterranean food are cooked in such a way that it's healthy. And of course, the price.This restaurant as I mentioned earlier, can be found at Straits Quays, E&O Marina.And, the service is great! It's probably the first time I've eaten at a restaurant where they change the plates between courses.This is their honey lemonade.

Look at the dish below, it's served with bread. I seriously didn't know how to eat it when I first looked at it. Each piece of meat you see is sliced SUPER thin, and notice that there are lots of veggies on the plate too?
This is how we think it should be eaten. :DMoving on, my dad wanted to try their ribs too. To me, there's nothing better than ribs BBQ'ed' covered with the good old BBQ sauce. :D TGIF's ribs is better any day!
Pork ribs!

But of course, the ribs served here is much MUCH more healty than TGIFs'. But who cares? I'm young! Haha.
The main dish, Paella, which takes 25 minutes to cook.

The rice is sticky, and the rice granules are much much BIGGER than the local rices'. It's their signature dish. This dish orginates from Valencia, served with seafood, chicken and pork.
The remains. LOL.

I guess it's one of their more popular dishes. People who came after us were also seen ordering this. So, give it a try if you have a chance. I don't really fancy it though.
And oh, did I mention the view from the restaurant is great? Shall upload some photos about the view there soon.

Stay tuned! :D

No comments: