Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Carolling 2010.

It's the time of the year, where the spirit of joy, thanksgiving and hyper activeness is in our hearts! All to celebrate the remembrance of the birth of Jesus Christ. :D
It's also time to sing our hearts out! Eat till we're bloated! And have fellowship with one another!It's a pity that these festive moods only come about during Christmas time. We should always be glad because of the birth of Jesus Christ that has changed our lives.But all the same, I did have fun this year (which I had doubts of), although the year to come would be a rather stressful year. Hopefully, next year this time, I can say to myself, "I've tried the best I could for STPM and am confident to can a result good enough to further my studies."

Wish me luck! :)

Classic. This picture is nice right? :D

No comments: