Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2009

PLKN Centers...

Which center will I be sent to? There are 11 centers in Kedah. One in Sik, Kuala Nerang, Kulim, Merbok, Sintok, Baling respectively. There are 2 centers in Langkawi, and 3 in Kubang Pasu.

I think Langkawi's Beringin Beach Resort Camp would be rather nice, as there are water sports activities. But if anything happens, it'll be rather a hassle to get back to mainland, as they ferry ride is about an hour to mainland. And also sometimes, the sea may get very rough and cause the ferry operations to halt till the sea is calm again. In Perlis, there is one center that its dorms are air-conditioned.

I wonder where I'll be sent to. Somewhere with friends I hope... =)

2 comments:

Yi En said...

hehe...syok lo...with air cond...but maybe there no frens de...haha...

Daniel Ting said...

see lor...
a little excited d...
haha...
i like can't wait...