Pages

Friday, May 16, 2008

A Restaurant called Bali Bali Hai...

Two nights ago, my mother took me to this place called Bali Hai with Ling, Siah, my sis and me. This place is located off Jalan Lencongan Barat. The place is quite nice. The layout of the restaurants attracts the younger group. Not a place to go with families.
When we got there, it was quite empty, only 2 or 3 tables filled only. Sure mati wan la this restaurant. Sure kantoi wan la this restaurant, sure jatuh after a few months, like the Family Kitchen near ASRC. We arrived at the place at 8:31 p.m. After looking round, we finally ended up upstairs. The ambiance was nice.
We ordered our food. A lot of types of drinks, but little choice of food. The best of all, there is Wi-Fi. But my mother Mac cannot be used. Played chor-tai-di while waiting.
The service was very slow. I had the sausage platter with French fries... had trouble finishing it though.
My friend had chicken chop. It was nice and tender. I prefer his than mine.
My sister had fish and chips, quite nice!

The drinks!Leftovers.
By the time we left, the place had filled up with young people. There was a guy who brought his guitar and was strumming away. A group of people playing cho-tai-ti. And a projector screen showing some badminton competition.

Got stuck in a traffic jam when was going back. Everybody going to Tesco, sigh!

No comments: