Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

Damiral's Grill....

Just yesterday, I went to Damiral's Grill with my mom and some friends... Thursday night, food hunting night...Well... We walked in.. I must say that the layout of the restaurant is impressive. Let's see if the food is nice...Well, there are a variety of food served here, all western though; steak, chicken, fish, LOBSTER, etc... Well, after much pondering, I decided to take a platter of steak and lobster.
The appetizer.. Soup in a bun...
Not bad... Very cheesy and filling.. All of us had fun pinching and tearing the bun into pieces and dipping it in the soup...
My steak with lobster...
Well, I started with a small piece of the steak... It was nice... BUT, when I tried the lobster, it wasn't lobster. It had small prawns, not lobster... I felt CHEATED!!!
Well, my rating for this restaurant is 6/10, since it didn't give lobster as stated in the menu. If it had real lobster in it, I would have given a 8/10.

No comments: