Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

How Time Flies.

It's April already! And very soon, I shall be sitting for my mid-term exams.

It just seemed like yesterday I entered Form 6. Guess, time flies.

There has been a lot of things going on lately. Exams, quizzes, assignments, PEKA, the lot... to add on to my already busy schedule, I was struck down by sore throat and flu yesterday, and was incapacitated for a few hours. Ha. School life has been a stress. I kinda regret not working hard when I was in secondary school, but I guess it's too late. What has been done, can't be re-done. For now, all I can do is to make sure I do not regret the decision I made... STPM! But seriously, why can't it be much easier to understand? Agh!

And oh, heard the news? STPM is going to be much easier! Instead of just sitting one major exam, they are going to change it to the semester-style system! Translation, it's going to be like Matriculation. In class, we were complaining that it wasn't fair! Why couldn't we born a year later? Hah. But if you look at it from a different point of view, STPM standards are going down! STPM wasn't as hard as it was 15 years ago, and it's not getting any harder now, but much easier. Is Malaysia trying to bring down the only exam left that is of standard? Hmmm...
On another unrelated matter... Been reading the news lately? Sarawak Elections is in 2 days time! Malaysiakini and Sarawak Today was hacked by viruses, sourcing from India and the States. Wanna read about the attack? Click here. Another tactic of the government to bring down the Opposition? I hope not. Why can't the government just play fair? If you have been governing badly, it's time for a change! Be humble and step down! Nobody is going to laugh or mock you. Take this as a lesson and change for the better. :)

Oh well, I guess I better head back to my Chemistry. :)

No comments: