The things I have done in 2009, as a memory and reminder to myself:
- In January, I participated in MSSD Squashy.
- In February, LYPG was started in Alor Setar. =)
- In March, my first school exam for the year, and also took part in MYF Sunday @ chuch.
- In April, my friends and I participated in the Mighty Minds Competition.
- In May, my mid-year exams were over! And MYF had an outing to Penang! =)
- In June, I sat for the ASEAN Selection Test. It was also the month Korean Praise came to Alor Setar, and also the month I received bad news that I got National Service. =(
- In July, extra classes in school started, and all I can remember is I had to stay back in school 3 times a week. =(
- In August, my church celebrated their anniversary.
- In September, my SPM Trials started. Thus, filling up the whole month.
- In October, PPS had a farewell gathering for the form 5s.
- In November, I graduated from secondary school. And SPM started and led to weeks of lifelessness.
- In December, I completed SPM and I survived! And had the biggest MYF Christmas Party in history! =)
Anyway, I beg for your forgiveness if I have hurt any of you guys in any way, please forgive me, and I also forgive those who have offended me. =)
I wish you guys a HAPPY NEW YEAR! =)