Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Holidays are Over!

It's JUNE already. Time flies!

In about less than 72 hours from now, I'll be dragging myself out from bed, staggering to the bathroom, taking a quick shower, crawling into the same school uniform I've been wearing since I was 13.

School is reopening!
"So what?"

*ponders more*
"Crap! Mid-term exam results are coming out!"
"Sunday got Chem, Bio and Maths!"

Oh well, I know for a fact, that only recently, I've been trying to actually WORK HARD, for once. I've never actually wanted something so badly before. I need to work harder to achieve 4.0! I've got to take this exam's result as a lesson to strive harder. :D

A whole load of events are awaiting me in school. Sport's Sukan Tara, Sport's Day, Keat Hwa's 100 year anniversary, Form Six Society Interviews, Form Six Night, etc. It's going to be a real busy time in school. I hope I will be able to manage my time properly. Distractions, SHOO! :D

STPM is coming! I wonder how the teachers are going to finish another volume of Biology and almost the entire Paper 2 for Maths. I mean, there are at least another 14 chapters for Biology alone! And the next question is, how am I going to stuff everything into my head! GAH!

Oh well. Life has it's tough and easy times. I'm having a good life. :)

What is there to complain about? :)

Appreciate what you have today. Everything you have today, might just be taken away from you. Who knows? :)

No comments: