Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sixth Form Night! =D

Sixth Form Night! A night just for the Form Six people. I guess it's one of the perks for staying back for Form 6.When I was clearing up last night after the event, I compared Keat Hwa with my previous school, Keat Hwa II. And I must comment that there are VAST differences. I can't remember my old school allowing such events or being till this late at school (except for camps). Or maybe I'm a little outdated. =S I was at Keat Hwa until 11:30+ P.M. last night, and I think the others went back much later.
Last night was a blast! Agreed?

At least I know someone agrees with me...

=P Wei Ping, thanks for "yay"ing! =D
My class's male candidates for Mr. Form 6. Just in case you are wondering what's that, it's a urm... title?... that will be with you till you graduate. Each class before this, would have to select their two "couples" to represent the class to compete against each other for the title of Mr. Form 6 and Miss Form 6. To win, he or she must get the most votes from the audience!
The banner that was made in a rush. But it's not bad right?
The audience. We had a poor response from the Upper Sixes, but I guess it couldn't be helped. Either they were busy with something else, or to some, they weren't informed, or because it's the month of July (Hungry Ghost Festival), etc. But, because everything was done in a rush, it just couldn't be helped.One of the candidates of Miss Form 6. Dressed like a Cinderella eh? =P

The Sixth Form Society committee had prepared a dance, called the "Stick-Man Dance". It was just AMAZING! And, the first practice for the dance was just done in the morning! I think it was the best performance among all, right?
The winners of Mr Form 6 and Miss Form 6, with the Mr and Miss Form 6 of 2009.


Just to let you guys know, all the preparations, the "stick-man" dance, decorations, etc... was all done after the Lower 6 exam, and that was just one day before the actual Sixth Form Night. =) Impressive, eh?

Looking forward to next years' Sixth Form Night... but there is one plus point next year, we're NOT THE ONES PLANNING! xD

No comments: