Why I can't miss this major exam? Why only in the year 2015, this major exam will be abolished? According to MES, MES has proposed five forms of assessment for students in the national education system. They are:
- School assessment - planned, developed, conducted, examined and reported by teachers in schools.
- Central assessment - involving standards, instruments, data analyzes and guidelines provided by MES.
- Central examination - fully conducted by the MES.
- Psychometric tests - used to measure students' innate abilities.
- Physical activity assessment - used to evaluate and measure students' performance and involvement in extra-curricular activities.